Jan 29, 2018
By Ed Arnold
San Antonio Business Journal
Commercial Real Estate Women of San Antonio named its new board of directors on Jan. 25.
“CREW San Antonio’s mission is to promote women who are professionals in the commercial real estate industry through our educational programs, scholarships and mentoring opportunities,” President Dena Welch said in a news release. “I look forward to working with the board to continue to make CREW the leading real estate organization in San Antonio in 2018.”
CREW, which has more than 175 members, appointed 11 women to the 2018 board.
- President: Dena Welch, Highland Resources, Inc.
- President Elect: Katherine Howe-Frilot, Wells Fargo
- Past President: Brandey Wimberley-Orsag, Jefferson Bank
- Secretary: Yesenia M. Dominguez, Transwestern
- Treasurer: Alyssa Hartlage, Broadway Bank
- Director of Advertising: Kelly Rabanal, Highland Resources, Inc.
- Director of Charity & Community Outreach: Christina Cantu, Herman Miller
- Director of Communications: Laura Gilliland, UTSA
- Director of Membership: Christy Rhone, Cram Roofing
- Director of Programs: Christy McGinnis, Cushman & Wakefield
- Director of Special Events: Dawn Vernon, TTL