PRESIDENT, COO AND CFO
Mark Eichelbaum enjoyed a successful accounting career working with numerous aspects of the construction industry in Public Accounting prior to joining our team. He joined Cram Roofing in 2002 and manages all operations. Mark is an accomplished professional in accounting, human resources, information technology, insurance, financial analysis, contract management and leadership.
As Cram Roofing’s President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Mark has participated in the management of all the company’s roofing projects since 2002. With his wide breadth of knowledge, he provides oversight so that each project is installed safely and with high standards of quality. He ensures that each job is done on time and within the customer’s budget while still ensuring profitability for the company. His insight starts at estimating review and contract negotiations and goes all the way through to the project’s close out. In addition, he manages all corporate budgets and financial statements to ensure profitability and growth. Under his management, Cram Roofing has more than quadrupled in revenue and size.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety and Health
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- San Antonio Business Journal 40 Under 40 and Top CFOs awards
- Has held positions with the Roofing Contractor’s Institute, San Antonio Chapter of CPAs, Construction Financial Management Association, FMI Peer Group, and the Builders Exchange
- Life member of the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, and senior leadership positions at Temple Beth El
- Licensed CPA
- BBA, University of Texas at San Antonio